Jindara Sahara Insert Unit
|The visual look of a “Insert wood heater” with the push of a button! The stunning flame pattern of these units needs only to be seen to be appreciated.
Sit back and relax with the warmth and ambience of a Jindara “Sahara” gas heater. The “Sahara” range offers a modern appearance gas heater that is able to be used in three types of applications.
- As a freestanding unit
- As an insert into a masonry chimney
- As a Zero Clearance model (when fitted with a ZCV box into a framework).
- Australian Made
- Spectacular flame pattern
- Easy to install and operate
- Two speed fan - inc. time delayed start up / shut off
- 30 mJ/h Input Natural Gas
- 24 mJ/h Input LPG
- Clear view of flames
- Many options include
- Stainless Steel fascia
- Stainless Steel slats
- Remote control / programmeable thermostat
- Natural Gas / LPG
- Pedestal option for freestanding unit
NOTE: Photograph of flame pattern is representative only. The flame pattern may vary depending on gas source. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.